Wareham Little League was founded and chartered with Little League Baseball, Inc. in 1953. There were four teams that played on Palmer Field on High Street. Two more teams were added in the late fifties. In 1975 The Minor League was formed. In 1977 and 1980 the last two Major League teams were added, and in 1978 the Instructional League came into being. As our league was constantly growing, with no fields to play on, we acquired land from the town and began our dream to own our own fields. In 1979, after countless hours of work, and many dedicated volunteers, we were finally able to move to Charge Pond Road. Through the years we have expanded and improved what is now th Wareham Little League Complex. We added the Farm League in 1999; and in 2008 we expanded our league with a tee ball division for 5 & 6 year olds along with the birth of our fifth field (2009). Our Batting Cages were donated in 2009 by one of our own former Little Leaguers Stephen Cooper of the San Diego Chargers.